Disk Drive Recovery Tips
||When the hard disk drive crashes or it starts showing
abnormal signs, the first thought we get is that this
crash is going to be fatal. But, all Hard disk drives
are never fatal and the data lost can be recovered
based on the data loss conditions and backup status.
Hence, few things that should essentially be
followed to save your vital and essential data from
any loss or damage and to keep your hard disk drive
safe and sound in excellent working condition are
- Try to analyze the problem! There could be
various problems you can face. Maybe the system is
shutting down more frequently, the data is shown in
encrypted form, the files are not showing in the
folders or maybe drives are not showing.
- Sometimes due to high current the hard disk
may catch some electrical problem, un-plug it from
the electric board and do not re-connect until the
problem is sorted out.
- The platters or their alignment on them can be
damaged; hence they are failing to store or to
show the data from the hard disk drive.
- Boot the system from hard disk (if the failure
was not due to electrical power) and scan the system
as a read only. Logical errors can be differentiated
like this. Maybe the problem is in the Master Boot
Record (MBR). For lost boot sector consult a Data
Recovery expert while for bad sectors, you can
survive by attaching the hard disk drive with a
secondary hard drive on some working computer and
try recovery using Data recovery software.
- In case of mechanical fault, certain specific
noises and clicking sounds from the hard disk can be
heard. Such mechanical faults mean some problem or
defect has been occurred to the hard disk platter,
for such problems always make sure that the Data
recovery expert will mend it on the basis of “No
Rata Recovered, No Charge Taken”.
- Try to use your system as little as possible to
avoid more damage.
- Don’t try to install or create new software and
- You can take some steps to free up some space
for recovered data.
- Delete old files that are not needed, or move
them to some other media as USB flash or CD/DVD.
- Do not shake or hit the drive when you encounter
hard disk drive problems, as it will further damage
- Do not run ScanDisk or ChkDsk utilities as they
may cause further stress to the hard disk drive.
- After analyzing the right problem, you can get
the price from various Data Recovery specialists and
choose the Data Recovery Specialist with extensive
experience in the problem area, in order to be on
the safe side.
These few simple tips can aid you highly during
the process of Hard Disk Drive Recovery. The health of
hard disk drive is the most important and essential
feature of your computing machine.
for your Hard Disk now - To enjoy the after-bliss